About Our Firm
Our firm, Blake T. Okimoto, Attorney at Law, was founded by its namesake attorney, who has been practicing in Hawaii since 1976. Our practice is exclusively devoted to family law, which allows us to give clients among the most thorough, knowledgeable and experienced representation available in the state.
The firm’s founder, Blake T. Okimoto, is a Hawaii native with four decades of experience. Before going into law, Mr. Okimoto earned his Bachelor of Arts from Claremont Men’s College (now called Claremont McKenna College) in California. He went on to earn his law degree from the University of Puget Sound.
Professional Memberships And Honors
Mr. Okimoto’s professional affiliations include:
- Active member of the American Bar Association and the Hawaii State Bar Association
- Serving as chair of the Family Law section of the Hawaii State Bar Association from 2006-2007
- Serving as director of the Family Law Section of the Hawaii State Bar Association
- Serving as director of the Disciplinary Board of the Hawaii Supreme Court from 2003-2012
- Serving as Per Diem District Court Judge in the District Court of the First Circuit for the state of Hawaii since 2005
- Having his name added to the prestigious Super Lawyers list
To learn more about Blake T. Okimoto, follow the link below: